Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Some shower thoughts.

First off, I think it is a good idea to goto bed with boxers.  Those of you who know me will instantly think "yeah cause then josh wont have to see your balls and hairy ass.  Valid point, but i dont think he minds.  I went to bed last night without boxers on.  It's all cool until you have an itch... 


As Confucius would say "Goto bed wif itchy bum, wake up wif smelly finga!"
Yeah, but I don't want a smelly finger!  So what is one to do?  You could easily put on some boxers before bed, but those lay across the room and out of reach.  Fortunate for me i have invented something, more of a technique.  I call it the "Running Man."  If you are fortunate enough to have a hairy crack, you may be able to pull this one off.  Simply lay on your side and with your bottom half, and top if your really trying to get a deep itch, and go for a nice walk, or run, or sprint...   whatever works.   enjoy.

A vibrating dick would be sweet!  It was disheartening to find out they made "cock rings" that do just this.  Nay I want my cock to vibrate!  But i dont want surgery....   so i invented another technique:  'The Hummdinger'
I believe, through the adverse side effects, that this move alone is enough for me to start a cult following.  What you do here is, with some practice, hum extremely loud and high pitched for extended periods of time.  With much practice you will be able to hum with circular breathing achieving so much vibrating that we might abandon pussy all together.

No comments: