Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Great Night Down Undah

Here is a story I've been meaning to write down. This occured probably in January 07.
A Great Night. So me dan (ill introduce this kid in another post but basically he lives up to his last name) and emelie, a sweedish roomate we had in australia sit down with one mission: get wasted (or at least thats what the outcome of the night told me).

Already drunk we decide to pound some beers. emelie makes me and dan feel like school girls, regarless. We set off from the house, leaving it empty. Our first stop is the play ground 1 block away (were heading about 8 blocks away to side bar). Dan instantly climbs around the playground, we wear the schoolboy shoes well. With some brief word, were ready, or most of us. Dan is sleeping on the wooden platform. In retrospect, I would have done nothing but find duct tape, tape him down, and goto bed satisfied. So the rest of us, emelie and i, make it to sidebar where we go straight to the bar and order shots. I'm in deep at this point and things are starting to go brown (see: brown out #4). I can't remember much of this bar experience, or the walk home but i do remember this: I think we kissed and I remeber her being mad at me on the walk back.
So, as it turns out, she tried to make out with me, but i just wasnt plowing in that direction that night (see: plowing), which probably caught her off gaurd considering my past behavior with her, and most definatly fueled the argument on the walk back. But the kicker is this: I got back home and the house was empty cause I emelie couldnt even walk with me she was so angry at me and dan was still at the playground. Dan woke up to a sore back, emelie woke up to someone on their way to work, and I woke up to the second half of this story! Success!

No comments: