Sunday, September 16, 2007

General Cleaning

dun dun duunnnn! my first name drop: Josh aka Sloshy Joshy.

My most recent story that I would like to share about josh: General Cleaning
"Josh your helping clean today and your not getting out of it"
Josh agreed but argued he cleaned alot this summer (i can't argue that but since ive lived with him its been no cleaning)

At first it was awkward confronting josh, but after awhile it was easy to laugh about it and make it publically known (he'll love this publicity).
"Okay" josh says "I'll clean the kitchen"
what the fuck was he thinking, i have no idea, but thats the worst part. I was going to task him to the coffee table or brishing his teeth! but i wasnt their to argue, but pretty much helped set in stone that he clean the kitchen.
"Alright josh, you got it"
after some laughs between me and perry about how he has the worst job now he is trying to worm is way out of some of it
"Okay, but i need to goto work first, so ill clean after"
"alright but your cleaning it today"
"Okay, but when I am at work you can do, like, the general cleaning, and I'll do the rest when I get back"
"Okay, but you have to do the general cleaning in the living room for us"
To this day (one day later) we don't really know what general cleaning is.... when i confronted him i got out of him "the big stuff, and i can do the detailed work"
Good stuff. Stay tuned for "Saco Adventures"

No comments: