Saturday, February 2, 2008

What January left me

It's been a while, I think I went an entire month without posting... So there is a lot to write about.

* * *

Some evil sites from the depths of the internet have been floating around that I would like to forward with a disclaimer: I haven't even watched some of these, and I am concerned I can get in trouble from posting the links directly. They burn holes in your brain but I'm sick of relapses when people (dan) want to fuck with people. Also, please record yourself and send me the video when you click the following:



Self-censorship is sometimes important!

* * *

I veneered my boyscout hat's brim over winter break. The urban crowd likes to leave their stickers on their hats, I am going to start leaving branches attached

* * *

Sorry about the links above. This should cheer anybody up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM'
"ouch. OUCH!"

* * *

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/02/01/internet.outage/?iref=hpmostpop
The third cable cut in three days. Suspected to be the victim of anchors.... Doty was the first person to send this to me and I overlooked it, big fuckin deal, a few people need to deal without the internet for a few days... nope, Dubai has to deal without the internet. Iran has no internet whatsoever. Eh.. doesn't affect us new topic

* * *

"You went to prison!?!? What was it link?? My goodness.. you are dangerous.. What could you do to me?!?? Don't do it. Don't do it! doit. Don't do it!"
There are many people to thank for the success of this in my friend circle, but Rachel I think wins MVP.

* * *

I don't have comments for this webpage, take a look (safe): fuck i can't find it, but they came out with a hamburger in a can. If you care catch me online sometime and i'll give it another look.

No comments: