Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Party Fun! v.Permanent Scars

Party Fun. Edition One. Maybe I'll write one for superstars, but this one is dedicated to Permanent Scars!
Before you get sucked in, watch this!
Most of my readers will probably know me and I want to let you know, whatever you think I am thinking right now is correct, that is an example of permanent party scars, but thats not a quarter of what I party scars are all about.

Firstly, there is the literal. Josh's extremities, Helen's eyes and ears (her parents were drunks), Terks lip, my belly. The list goes on, tons of people are hurt every weekend (and Thursdays) by accidents related to drinking! So much so that people have made laws to stop people from hurting themselves exclusivly from drinking. Ridiculous.
This literal meaning isn't why I brought you here. There are far more threatening scars from drinking. These scars are mental. Sometimes they may seem physical, like when a friend of mine this summer couldn't stop pissing whenever he/she got drunk. This is a physical scar to the facilities that she misused. But the after effects, like mean nicknames such as cDubs hurt beyond any cushion can prepare for. Of in another, completely made up, post of mine where I tell a story of me regretting hooking up with some girl in aussy, that could be very permanent. So permanent in fact, that I would ignore her facebook friend request, twice ..if she tried.
I don't mean to make these scars out to be the bad guys, the person who regrets it is the bad guy. Everyone else should just sit back and enjoy these scars and hopfully learn from your own and others.

No comments: